Arkitekt i København
Hybrid Network, Security and Automation Architect
Saxo Bank is an award winning global market leader in multi-product online trading, and a fully licensed and regulated European bank. We are leading fintech and regtech specialists, connecting traders, investors and partners to more than 35,000 instruments – across all asset classes – from a single account. We build digital platforms to facilitate multi-asset market access and provide clients of all sizes with professional-grade tools, industry-leading prices and best-in-class service.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
- over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
- over 1,000,000 trade transactions processed daily
The Enterprise Platform Engineering (EPE)/ Network & Security team consists of 8 employees and its overall purpose is to maintain, operate and develop Saxo Bank’s Cloud, LAN, WAN, Remote offices and Datacenters across the globe.
As our new Hybrid Network, Security and Automation Architect you refer to the EPE Network & Security Manager and among other tasks you will be responsible for:
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade and trou...